Role & Purpose
Our role in providing title and escrow services is to make sure that your real estate closing goes smoothly.
In order to make sure that you have the best service possible, our team at Weston Title provides you with the individualized attention you deserve. You are not a number; our friendly, multi-lingual staff will guide you through the process and answer any questions that you may have.
This white glove service provides you with the peace of mind you should expect. Some of our title and escrow services include:
- Acting as your escrow agent so your money is handled safely and professionally
- Serving as your depositor for all your funds and distribute your funds at real estate closing
- Reviewing your title and clear any title defects
- Insuring that you are getting a title that is “free and clear” at your real estate closing
- Calculating any prorations for your taxes and/or Homeowner Association assessments
- Paying off any back liens on your property
- Conducting a smooth-prompt-professional real estate closing
- Fully explaining documents, and answering any questions you may have
- Recording your documents Issuing your title insurance policy
- Acting as your trouble shooter who finds potential problems and gets them solved
- Acting as your advisor while guiding you with impartial advice so you make the best possible decisions
Weston Title & Escrow provides these title and escrow services throughout the State of Florida, including, Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Tampa, Fort Myers and Orlando. At Weston Title, our promise is to do our utmost for you to achieve your real estate objectives. Our team has over seventy-five years of combined experience to assist you.
Click here to read a few recommendations from some of our clients who have used our title and escrow services.