Sellers & Buyers
Buying a Home in Fort Lauderdale (and beyond) without a Realtor.
Perhaps you are new to the area and have found your “dream home” without a Florida Realtor. Or, perhaps you have found a property by knowing a seller who is selling “By Owner”. If you have decided to purchase a property, our professional and friendly team at Weston Title can assist you throughout the closing process.
At Weston Title, each transaction is handled by one assigned team member from the outset. This way you know who is working on your file throughout the closing process. We are here every step of the way to provide you with the attention you deserve, and our multi-lingual team strives to make sure that we provide you with the personal touch you should expect.
Further, Weston Title has closed in excess of 3 billion dollars of real estate. We have the track record and reputation to help you with your real estate needs. Independently owned and operated, Weston Title has helped potential homeowners for the past nearly thirty years.
Weston Title & Escrow has closed transactions for the largest banks, builders and realtors in Florida. Some of our clients include Terra, Northern Trust, Suntrust, Arvida/JMB Partners, Landmark Homes, Windmill Reserve, Delcrest Homes, and Ambry Homes to name just a few. Through this wealth of experience, Weston Title is now ready to help you, the individual consumer, save time and money.
How to proceed:
- Should you have any questions regarding purchasing a property, contact us before you actually begin the process doing so. We are here to help you every step of the way!
- Once you have contacted Weston Title & Escrow and find a home you would like to purchase, any deposit that you make on that home will be held in escrow by Weston Title & Escrow.
- When you need to make an offer on the home, Weston Title & Escrow will assist you in making arrangements with our sister company, Oppenheim Law so that you receive proper legal assistance in the preparation of your offer. This way you have peace of mind that we are protecting your interests from the get go!
- Once your offer is accepted, any additional deposits will also be held in escrow by Weston Title & Escrow.
- Once a contract is signed, our friendly team will assist you with arranging for inspections and obtaining a mortgage.
- After that, the professionals at Weston Title & Escrow will take charge and make sure that there are no liens on the property, the taxes have been paid and any association fees or dues have also been paid. You will be kept notified about your closing every step of the way!
- Weston Title & Escrow will then prepare a closing statement for your review, collecting all the costs and credits that you are entitled to as a purchaser of the home.
- Then we will close and issue you a Title Insurance Policy backed by one of our various well established title underwriters.
Let us be your Florida title company so that we serve as your greatest resource for the closing, ensuring that your closing goes smoothly and effortlessly. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding service, execution, and follow – through. Title insurance company, title insurance Florida,