As General Counsel and Vice President of Weston Title & Escrow, Geoffrey Sherman oversees the day to day operations of Weston Title and frequently assists and provides legal advice to Weston Title on various matters related to real estate transactions, title insurance, contract interpretation, regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
Geoffrey Sherman is also a real estate attorney and partner of Oppenheim Law, Weston Title’s sister company.
- Florida Bar, 2008
- Florida, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Florida, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2018
- United States Tax Court, 2014
- University of Florida, B.A., 2005, cum laude
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 2008